From Beginner to Advanced
Join me weekdays at Shanti Vinyasa’s Yoga Studio in Pinellas Park for classes ranging from beginner to advanced, including gentle restorative, or weekends at The Lotus Pond in Tampa, where I teach advanced 500-hour teacher certification and special events*.
Check my web schedule here for all class and event times. Purchase class passes, events and manage your account here. Check my blog posts for information about Special Event descriptions, schedules, and pricing.
*Yoga therapy components of my instruction are based on over 2,500 hours of specialty training with renowned physicians and specialists in their fields of expertise, separate from her RYT status with the Yoga Alliance Registry.
Single drop in rate $15.00, 5 class package $55.00, 10 class package $100.00, 20 class package $175.00. I also have discounts on packages for first time purchase as well as birthday celebration.
(Not Just Yoga Anymore)
- You asked for it and I listened! Using resistance bands, balance discs for core strength, 1/2 round rollers, and small weighted balls for a mix of core work and strength training without overworking the joints. Brain games including contralateral movements to help the brain and balance. All levels.
Align and Strengthen
- This class uses alignment principals of the bones doing their jobs while the muscles do their job of supporting the bones to bring a steadiness into the yoga postures. This class uses movement with the breath to allow the body to find its rhythm, balance and flexibility, a meditation in motion.
- Building strength, balance, and flexibility, you leave this class feeling integrated with a sense of inner peace and calm. Find the amount of effort that is right for you. This class is all levels, progressing as you are ready for more challenge in the yoga postures.
Gentle Monday Morning
- Gentle morning class that warms the joints and muscles, slowly bringing fluidity back into your body. This class does not have a lot of getting up and down and all postures can be modified to work with your body. Alignment using props brings ease into every pose. This class remains gentle throughout.
Gentle, Restorative/Yin Yoga
- Let go of the day with gentle yoga movements, stretches then releasing into restorative/yin postures. Using lush props to support the body while in the restorative poses allows the body to unwind as the mind settles and softens. Great for stress relief. Yummy Savasana
Good Morning Hatha Yoga
- The perfect way to start your day. This class deepens your understanding of the yoga postures, and develops greater flexibility in body and mind. I use my knowledge of anatomy and functional movement to allow the practice to unfold with structure yet playfulness.
Restorative / Yin Yoga
- This gentle practice uses various props to support the body as you release into the postures, allowing the body to receive the practice of restorative/yin yoga. You learn to observe your breath and feel the subtle effects on your body.
- Through these techniques, you may be able to reduce fatigue, stimulate digestion, increase circulation and relieve stress. This calming therapeutic process helps renew the body and quiet the mind. Restorative/Easy